- Recruitment experience in the IT field is highly desired
- Prior IT technical experience or education and outstanding business skills could substitute for requirement experience
- will do on the job training for outstanding individuals
- Familiarity with IT technologies/ platforms/ programming languages, etc. is desired
- The person should be highly organized
- Ability to work independently is essential
- Ability to perform / manage multiple projects tasks is critically important
- Excellent communication, human and NEGOTIATION skills are essential
- he candidate must love working with people
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word required;
- Will consider sponsoring H1B for a qualified individual
- Position is located in Glenview, Chicago close northern suburb.
- 40 hours per week work schedule (some flexibility allowed).
- Nominal base salary plus aggressive commissions.
- Excellent benefits (optional).
- Long-term commitment is required.
- regular recruitment activities – locating, screening, interviewing and maintaining relationships with potential candidates, preparing and updating resumes, submitting candidates and negotiating their rates/salaries.
- managing request lists, posting open requirements on the web and in other media, processing incoming resumes
- maintaining candidates’, clients’ and request databases,
- coordinating activities of outside recruiters as well as conducting independent recruitment activities
- maintaining company web site and developing marketing and presentation materials
- participation in job fairs, presentations and other company marketing and recruiting activities
- collaborating with / managing off-shore recruiters
- heavily utilizing social media for recruitment activities
To apply please send your resume to the following email: “consulting @ systegration. com” (no spaces).