Software Engineer/Systems Engineer
We are currently looking for a Software Engineer/Systems Engineer who has B.S degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering.
Description of Job Duties:
- Be involved in all phases of System Development Life Cycle using Microsoft Project.
- Effectively communicate with technical and business teams on a broader scale with an in-depth view.
- Support Recruitment Software – RecruitIT – project through design, development, and testing using Rational Tools and Microsoft Project.
- Designs hardware and software modifications to control and data collection systems; prepares equipment specifications and procurement contracts.
- Design and test web-based and integrated backend services/applications.
- Objectively breakdown system design principles and provide feedback when appropriate.
- Maintain and improve the applications in accordance with technical and functional specifications.
- Assist in the development of the application using the Microsoft development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, AJAX, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Facilitate and manage meeting sessions with committee of SMEs from different departments.
- Identify problems in the system and propose and implement solutions.
- Display hands-on technical experience in supporting the development and implementation of Quality Assurance methodologies in all stages of SDLC for RecruitIT application.
- Assist QA Testers in designing, developing, and executing reusable and maintainable automated test scripts.
- Perform maintenance of test scenarios and test data as well as execution protocols for performance testing activities via LoadRunner.
- Assist in RecruitIT conversion to SAP/HR module for future release.
- Bachelors in Electronic or Computer Engineering is required.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software as well as hardware.
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with the ability to apply that knowledge into daily operations.
- Computer programming languages (Java / C#/ Python) and operating systems used in a variety of systems and real time applications.
- Good knowledge of database setup and maintenance.
- Must be familiar with Object Oriented Design (OOD) and follow best practices of SOA architecture.
- Be able to support and help preparing computer hardware and software designs.
- Strong design understanding and plan development skills.
- Must have excellent understanding of Software Quality Assurance.
- Knowledge of Automation Tools.
- Must possess excellent communication skills in English in order to successfully execute meetings with business and technology teams.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Analysis, evaluation, and bug resolution skills.
Terms and Conditions:
This is a full-time permanent position.
Qualified candidates please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org