- Develop multi-tier web applications for customers and internal users using Visual Studio.
- Enhance and support e-commerce sites, mobile sites and intranet for the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
- Design, develop, maintain and enhance systems based on business requirements, using approved technologies and coding standards.
- Communicate with business analysts to gather accurate specifications for new enhancements and applications. Translate requirements into functional code.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years software development experience.
- Understanding of object-oriented design, client-server architecture and relational database design.
- Knowledge of .NET Framework and ability to work with C#, ASP.NET, WCF, MVC and ADO.NET.
- Experience using T-SQL with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience using Team Foundation Server for source control and build management a plus.